The Light Logic™ system offers a convenient way to automate your low voltage lighting and other landscape features – all in an easy-to-install wireless system. Best of all, it installs into new or existing lighting systems.
LPCU-A – Power Control Unit
• Compatible with any cord connected 120V device
• Up to 1000 foot line of sight range
• Each LPCU-A also functions as a repeater, assisting with long-range installations
• The LPCU-A comes equipped with an antenna, for added distance or an extra boost for your wireless signal
• Repeater feature creates a mesh network on larger installs
Now control with Google Home and Amazon Alexa
In addition to irrigation, the Light Logic, when paired with Unique Lighting Wireless Auxiliary Relays, can control of a wide range of 120V-powered outdoor landscape features. Simply plug your devices into the AUX Relay and custom program through the Light Logic website. Further, the Light Logic can be controlled through your Amazon Echo or Google Home devices, giving you even more flexibility and control of your landscape.